Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, January 26, 2018

GAIENMAE: Shanway Chinese Restaurant. Oh no my rushed order led to mediocreness... ugh.


Time for lunch and was checking Tabelog when I noticed this awesome picture of Ribs and what looks like to be garlic or onion fried chips all over it... I wanted that!

So I saw pork on the menu and said A lunch please.

HUUUUUGE free all you can eat buffet.... this is definitely one of the highlights of this restaurant.

Unfortunately what I thought might be spare ribs was a bowl of souply veggies with 3 tiny pieces of sliced pork.  Oh boy FAIL for me... so overloaded with veggies.  I really needed it.

Playing a US radio station our of Los Angeles on the BGM... interesting.

Soupy soupy with chunky dark jelly fish.... not much of a fan of jelly.

Nice counter view of the kitchen... everyone was ordering the super soft stewed chicken.


They finally changed the Ferrari in the single car showroom nearby... 488?

Restaurant: Shanway Chinese Restaurant
Shanway website: http://shanway.jp/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-7-5 大鉄ビル
Address E:  Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 3-7-5

シャンウェイ, 四川料理, 外苑前, Japan, Japanese, foodie,   tokyobelly, lunch, cheap, oakwood aoyama, Tokyo, canon s120, yelp, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment