Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, January 12, 2018

YOYOGI: Tsukemen Ramen Haruki for a beer and gyoza set! But they have massive 900 gram ramen upgrades here!


In the mood for gyoza and noticed this A-Set with a Beer and Gyoza but I totally misread the OR for AND... so it wasn't such a great deal.





This ramen chain has the most generous free upgrades of any place I've ever seen!  Regular size is still massive at 350 grams... then you can go for Yama-Mori (Mountain Portion) 900 grams for free!




6 skinny gyoza's arrived... I know this was pre-made at some factory.   
Very garlicy and just ho-hum... would be great with rice.



Normally 6 gyoza's are 290 yen.


Little did I know right behind me was a help your self free rice cooker!  UGH!  It would have gone perfectly with my gyoza...

Anyways if you love noodles then go here!  The ramen is ranked lowly by foodies but I think its more about volume than flavor here.

Restaurant: Haruki Yoyogi Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区代々木1-36-6 代々木駅前ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi 1-36-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Nf9SBP4JoCB2

春樹 代々木店, つけ麺, ラーメン, 代々木, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, sony rx100, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, cheap, dinner, lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment