Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, January 20, 2018

NISHI AZABU: All Orders Burger joint... the burgers got Delicious! Steak Chunks Yum!

I was here in 2015 and even though I pass by this area in Nishi Azabu often I never bothered to go back.  http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2015/12/nishi-azabu-all-orders-burger-joint.html


But I skipped lunch at work and my belly couldnt hold out much longer.

Dinner prices are very reasonable for hamburger joints.  Normally they can head north to 2,000 yen.  Got the Chili Beans Cheese Burger

Beer a bit pricey but went for the Carlsberg Chu-Joki (Medium Beer)





To my surprise this burger looked good... Super melty cheese but the chili was a bit soupy so it wasn't much of a topping.



A few bites and I noticed chunks of steak in the burger!  So good!  They really upped their game.  Totally reminded me of Viva La Burger in Nerima. http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2016/09/nerima-viva-la-burger-finally-real.html




My favorite part of juicy wet burgers is the very last bite when the bun soaks up all the flavor.



Other than one take our order I was the only one here at 8pm... nice and quiet.

If you need a break from Ramen in Nishi Azabu try here!

And then on this night I spotted this... Looked like a Honda S2000 and a bit like a Porsche front.  But it was a Lotus without a front windshield in the dead of Tokyo winter.  Pretty cool.


Restaurant: ALL ORDERS
Address J: 東京都港区西麻布3-24-23 八星ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Nishi Azabu 3-24-23

オールオーダーズ,  ハンバーガー, ダイニングバー, ビアバー, 六本木, 西麻布, Japan, Japanese, burger, cheeseburger, fries, sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, Tokyo, bar,

No comments:

Post a Comment