Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, January 7, 2018

ROPPONGI: Tsutaya Roppongi Tokyo's Starbucks! Perfect place for coffee and roaming around the huge Tsutaya bookstore.

Often pass by this Starbucks but rarely venture in.  Always busy with young interesting people.
This night I spotted a beautiful girl who works in my office and chatted up someone from Aomori






Match and Fruity Mascarpone Frappiccino is all me!







So full on a Sunday night (Monday Jan 8th was a national coming of age day holiday).


Fan of macha frappuccino but this had little sweet chocolate toppings.  GOOD!  Oh, if you want to make friends this is the perfect spot... everyone at book stores is open to conversation.

Restaurant: Starbucks Coffee Tsutaya Roppongi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-11-1 六本木ヒルズ けやき坂通り ゲートタワー
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-11-1

スターバックス, コーヒー, TSUTAYA TOKYO ROPPONGI, STARBUCKS COFFEE, 麻布十番, 六本木, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, cafe, video rental, foodie, coffee shop.

1 comment:

  1. I'll reveal that I have recently done quite well shopping TSUTAYA {as is its preference} shops - in the secluded, usually 2nd floor area where it offers Japanese Adult Videos, usually from Miracle and its affiliates, which have formerly been rental DVDs. Five DVDs for ¥2000 is within my buy range. The TSUTAYA store has already discarded the DVD cases. Fitting a number of DVDs in merely a clear plastic bag with only the box cover and the DVD is keenly my preference considering the size of my airline baggage.

    ReplyDelete