Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, January 26, 2018

ROPPONGI: Gori Gori Burger Taproom... can a burger joint be more prefect? Great burgers, craft beers, Sports on TV and super friendly staff! Im a fan!

I've always been curious about Gori Gori burger but due to its hidden location in a very central spot of Roppongi I often forget about it... but luckily this night I remembered.

Great photo menu.

College rugby staff on deck.

Everything is via a touchpad... the photo's are spot on amazing.  How often do you see a great foodie menu like this... hats off to the photographer.


180 grams for a burger is very generous in Tokyo that averages 120 grams... If you are lucky to check out Martini Burger they a perfectly sized 200 grams. http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2012/05/kagurazaka-massive-200gram-all-beef.html

Later I would regret only ordering the 180 gram and not going for the 360.

Kind staff Ms. Tomoko from Osaka helped with my order.  Super friendly!

The layout is perfect for single diners or couples or small groups.  I sat at the counter seating near the entrance but there are 3 small standing tables also.  Multiple monitors with sports AND!  They will be showing Super Bowl LII Live here! New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles.

This is music to my eyes... a Non-Smoking establishment.  




Lots of craft beers on tap.

BOOM!  180 grams! A few bites and I was hooked... the bread was thick and had a great chewyness to it.  The meat patty was so flavorful.  


YUM!  Now I wished I got the 360 grams but this was my first Friday evening stop so will try it next time.

Look at that Cheese Stake :) photo... looks yum.

Hot sauce if you like... and a burger soap dispenser in the restroom.


This is definitely going to be my go-to spot before meeting up with friends who work in the area.  A burger, craft beer and cozy environment.  Yeah A+

Special event Macan Valentine Café at Roppongi Hills this night but unfortunately invitation only... but all guys. Nah. http://www.porsche.co.jp/yourmacan/macancafe/

Wow a Macan GTS really costs $100K?  Was a passenger in my friends Macan but the roof is so low in the backseat area, a bit claustrophobic for me. 

Anyways goto Gori Gori Burger!

I went back for the 360 Gram Burger on February 23, 2018!

Restaurant: Gori Gori 
Address J: 東京都港区西麻布1-2-3
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Nishi Azabu 1-2-3
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/fLPKK9Cd7Nx

ゴリゴリバーガー タップルーム, GORI-GORI BURGER TAPROOM, ハンバーガー, ビアバー, バル・バール, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, Canon s120, Sony Rx100, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, burgers, beers, pub, lunch, dinner, sports bar, live tv,

No comments:

Post a Comment