Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 2, 2018

OMOTESANDO: Beautiful Aniversaire for another MFU Seminar and Dinner! Roast Beef I'm back!

This is one members only event that I look forward to every year. 


This night I had 2 cameras with me.  The super sharp Sony RX100 and my trusty Canon s120 thats a bit soft.  Unfortunately all the seminar pics I took didn't save correctly on the Sony RX100 Transcend Card.  SO...I picked up a new SanDisk SDHC UHS-1 V30 card with a faster write speed.  The things I do for this blog...  Someone help me set up Google AdWords.

Trusty Canon S120.



So much Moët & Chandon Champagne flowing... but I more of a beer guy.


Tonights open bar drink menu

Boom! My first plate of roast beef!



Sat with the regulars again this year.  Surprising how so many people in Japan are fully bilingual.  You will never know...


Ok!  Back in line for 2 more plates.


This time it came with a side of potato in a cheesy sauce.



Mini pieces of white fish were yum.







Loved the super chocolaty brownie sweets.



And of course Janken Time... one of the guys at our table ALWAYS wins.  His strategy?  Its called "ato-dashi" in Japanese but his choice of rock paper or scissors is slightly delayed.


This is how Japanese people close out company events...

Another great night with great company.

Me and the head chefs... thanks guys!

If in Omotesando the Aniversaire Cafe is located right on the main strip and so nice... this spot is also a popular wedding venue.  

Restaurant: Omotesando Anniversaire
Address J: 東京都港区北青山3-5-30
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Kita Aoyama 3-5-30

表参道の結婚式場, ウェディング, アニヴェルセル, 表参道, 一般社団法人日本メンズファッション協会, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, party, wedding hall, cafe, dinner course, tokyobelly, canon s120, sony rx100, marriage, yelp, coffee, wedding, chapel,

No comments:

Post a Comment