Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, February 15, 2018

HIROO: Sushi Misakimaru... sushi still extremely mediocre but Sush Chef Tanaka-san was awesome! PLUS LAMBORGHINIS!!

Yup this was February 14th... this year hasn't gone as to plan due to a slight error I made in January so this night I dine alone.  What caught my eye was the Thank You (3 San, 9 Q) special sale... lots of items 390 yen!


Chef Tanaka was spot on friendly from start to finish.  



I went for the 3 tuna's for 390 yen!  Original plan was to just to have 1 small dish and move on.






Then came the 2nd 390 yen dish... ok... slices were a little bit smaller.







Ok! My 3rd and last plate...


Overall as with my last visit this place is at best very mediocre... the sushi is still on par with supermarket quality.  BUT its not so busy and the staff was friendly this night.  If you need a place to hang out and drink beer this is an easy choice.

Of course when in Hiroo I always check out the Azabu Lamborghini Dealership but when I was taking photo's a foreign guy walk past me then return to say that there were many more in the parking lot. WHAT!




So I walk around the corner behind the building...


And I first spot one yellow Aventador... 

Then a bunch more parked in a big open lot.


Aventador S... like!


I've never seen so many Lamborghini's in one location.  

Restaurant: Sushi Misaki Maru
Address J: 東京都港区南麻布5-15-22
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Azabu 5-15-22

すし三崎丸, 広尾店 ,すしみさきまる, 寿司, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 広尾, Japan, Japanese, sushi, sashimi, sake, fish, sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, supercars, lambo, huracan, aventador S, sashimi,

No comments:

Post a Comment