Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, February 10, 2018

OMOTESANDO: Pizza Slice 2... It was so good I ordered a 2nd slice and completely stuffed myself. Yum!

Something about Pizza's and Tokyo... its always so extremely over priced compared to the US.  But I happened to walk by on this Friday night and noticed the friendly pizza price points. Ok, I'm in.




It was rather busy with alot of young Japanese and a bit of an Asian tourist crowd.

Jalapeno Pizza slice 500 yen.



The garlic rolls were yum... super chewy on the inside.


Huge menu on the wall.

The staff was super friendly and the ladies fully bilingual.



Had to get a beer!  Handed me a bottle in a brown paper bag... what a nice touch.  Its like when you drink on at the corner liquor store to avoid the police from spotting the alcohol. Inside was Heartland Beer. 




The pizza is taken off the tray then placed in the huge ovens to be re-heated.  Think this step give a great crunchy texture and makes the cheese melty.

The multiple giant ovens.

Finely crushed red pepper... nice.


Huge!

The chef was non stop making something.


And so I went back for another order of garlic knots and the meat ball pizza. I Should have stopped at one slice but it was just too good.  The meatball sauce had a sweetness to it.

Really liked this spot and its on my list to revisit if I'm in the area.

Spotted those little Mario Carts zipping around nearby... doesn't look too safe.

Restaurant: Pizza Slice 2
Address J: 東京都港区南青山3-14-17 エイチ ビューティ&ユース B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 3-14-17
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/XkUPZfMRChQ2

ピザスライス2, ピザ, アイスクリーム, カフェ, 喫茶, 表参道, Japan, Japanese, TOkyo, pizzeria, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, american, cheap, budget, lunch, dinner, aoyama,

1 comment: