Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, February 24, 2018

ROPPONGI: Gori Gori Burger Taproom... OK! I had to go back for the 360 gram 1,800 yen burger!

The last time I was here I went for the 180 gram burger and it was goooood... but I think thats the best size as you can have too much of a good thing in the monster that is 360 grams.




Here we go! Gori Gori Burger 360 grams and the large Kyote Akebono Double IPA 8%!  How did I choose this IPA... simply for the alcohol content.


The chef! She was cooking the last time too.

Friendly chef with my request for a Hawaiian Shaka photo.

Photo with my Canon s120

Photo with the RX100... pulls more of a DSLR style and super sharp lens.  The bun looks sooooo tiny but its actually a good sized bun.

So many craft beers on Tap.



Bruno Mars on the BGM... gotta love it.

A few bites and this thing was a monster... There is a very unique distinctive flavor to the meat here. 





Only my 2nd visit and the staff is super friendly again.  If in Roppongi you gotta go enjoy the burgers, craft beers and sports on TV!  Great for lone diners, couples and friends of 4. Not the young crowd but mainly office salarymen on this Friday night.

Restaurant: Gori Gori 
Address J: 東京都港区西麻布1-2-3
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Nishi Azabu 1-2-3

ゴリゴリバーガー タップルーム, GORI-GORI BURGER TAPROOM, ハンバーガー, ビアバー, バル・バール, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, Canon s120, Sony Rx100, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, burgers, beers, pub, lunch, dinner, sports bar, live tv,

No comments:

Post a Comment