Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, March 3, 2018

EBISU: Monster Grill for 200 yen draft beers! Then gave the Hamburger Steak a try. Ho hum...


Cheep beer prices always catch my eye... 200 yen drafts!  But there is another restaurant called Hakata somthing that serves 199 yen beers and 46yen Yakitori sticks!... I'm going there next time for sure.




Lots of great Steak Combo's... probably a great alternative to Ikinari Steak Franchise



I went for the least expensive item on the menu.  Hamburger steak 890 yen without the rice and soup combo thats priced at 1,350 yen.  Now I realize budget steak places like these charge quite a bit just for rice.


Highlight of the evening.  200 yen draft beer!  Great size.

Special Sauce




Spinkle proof paper for the hot plate.

I am garlic!  But it kinda all dumped out on my plate... oh well I'm a fan.

This was rather a flat burger... not very juicy.  Hmmm... 



Overall the hamburger steak was simply just OK.   Maybe their steak selections are better.

OH!  In Japan the 29th is meat day because 2 reads NI and 9 reads KU thus NIKU (Word for Meat).  The 29th of each month the rib rose steak is half price!

On the way here my first ever spotting of a Mercedes Maybach S600 Pullman Limousine... posh.

Restaurant: Monster Grill
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿1-8-14 大黒ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu 1-8-14
MAP:  https://goo.gl/maps/tDitzAYWRc62

モンスターグリル 恵比寿店, ダイニングバー, ステーキ, ハンバーグ, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, tokyobelly, yelp, canon s120, sony rx100, foodie, meat,

No comments:

Post a Comment