Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, February 3, 2018

EBISU: Shibuya Gyoza Specialty Shop... reasonable 280 yen gyoza choices! Cozy counter seating for 1.

Today is Setsubun-No-Hi in Japan and we are required to eat sushi rolls... unfortunately the sushi shop I was aiming for just a few doors down was closed! Ugh...  Then I remembered this gyoza spot I was always curious about.


Looong counter seating.

Most items are nicely pictured.

Drink menu

4 types of gyozas to pick from. I tried 3!

Chef in charge of fried rice.

First dish... Specialty here is thin pot stickers.  Hmm... it was ok.


Hit and miss but I was sandwiched between a smoking foreigner and an elder lady who was also puffing away.   Oh well.

My favorite was the fried gyoza.  Outside was crispy chewy.



And had to order a bit of fried rice.  Jumbo size for an extra 100 yen.

The spicy soup gyoza was VERY spicy!  OMG... I couldn't quite finish this dish.

In the very back right before the restroom is this skinny Asian guy that was mixing eggs the whole time I was there.  I don't know what all these eggs are used for.  



Since I was in the neighborhood had to stop by What The Dickens to see who was playing.  Tonight it was The Conductors Funk Jazz.  


Always spot this poodle and its owner hanging out at Mazesoba Mitsuboshi


Restaurant: Shibuya Gyoza Ebisu Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿南1-1-13
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Minami 1-1-13
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/j6rDJDpjQt72

渋谷餃子,  恵比寿店, 餃子, 居酒屋, 恵比寿, 薄皮餃子専門 , Japan, Japanese, Sony RX100, Yelp, foodie, izakaya, Tokyo, tokyobelly, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment