Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA TOMARI: Fujiya Main Branch for a great Okinawan zenzai shave ice in a Hydro Flask cup! (Sony RX100)

I was watching local Okinawan TV and my favorite foodie show was randomly on!  They introduced Fujiya shave ice spot but what most caught my attention was the Hydro Flask Rocks cup they used for the ice... I had to go!!


This is all me!  



All shave ice 50% off for pregnant ladies. 

420 yen!  There were so many options but I had to go for the traditional Okinawan Zenzai ice. 

Collab Fujiya x Hydroflask bottles!  Tempted but instead....


I bought a few 120 yen stickers for my bottles!  Noticed the paint fading on the HF Rocks cup they used to serve the ice.  Guess you can`t wash them too many times.


I really enjoy this... think the beans are stewed in brown sugar.  YUM!


Includes a lightly salted cracker... crunchy


You can add extra little mochi balls called Shira-Tama.. 2 for 10 yen.

Nice leather coaster/



Yeah... Okinawa is so hot so I had to go back again.



Out with the old Mountain Smith sticker and in with the new 120 yen FUJIYA sticker.

Another for my Hydro Flask Cooler cup!   

Overall this place has a great relaxing interior, attentive staff and shave ice is so perfect on a hot day.  They also serve Tacos, Taco Rice etc. if you want a bit of lunch too.

Restaurant: Fujiya Tomari Branch
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市泊2-10-9
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Tomari 2-10-9

富士家 泊本店, ふじや  , かき氷、定食, 食堂, 沖縄そば, 沖縄風ぜんざい, かき氷, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, sony RX100, yelp, tokyobelly, dessert, lunch, dinner, naha, oki, sweets, ice cream,

No comments:

Post a Comment