Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, August 16, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: New ToriBon Izakaya... perfect interior, attentive staff and filling menu! A MUST!! (Sony RX100)


From my Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha window  I noticed a restaurant to my far right... a bit of Yahoo.co.jp`ing and there were no foodie reviews for this place anywhere... it was brand new!  I had to gooooo!  Produced by 88 Steak House!

They had a temperature scanner at the entrance... I think it might also save your photo to track Coronavirus. 

When seated this warm oden soup came out... very tasty.

 No Orion beer but they serve bottled Suntory Premium Malts.  If you are on a budget definitely get the Jim Beam Whisky HiBall for only 190 yen!



Toribon yakitori special!  3 different variations.... standard grilled, cheese or curry flavor. 
Friend ordered the standard...

I went for the cheese then the waiter came back with a block of cheddar cheese!

He will continue to grate the cheddar until you say stop... felling bad I said stop after a few runs but the manager said to keep going. OK! I`m all in.... he kept going for a bit. 



Garlic stuffed inside the chicken!  Maybe a pass if you are on a first date. 


The automatic otoshi appetizer is ceasar salad. 

Different parts of a chicken!  5 mixed skewers for 650 yen. 


Another house specialty.  Crispy chicken skin cabbage stir fry.

Japanese JPop on the BGM!  


Oden seems to be another specialty here... the welcome soup was from this. 






Uni and Egg Onigiri!  Looked soooo YUM but it was incredibly sweet like cotton candy... definitely a PASS! The special home made sauce was a bit much. 



Duran Duran on the BGM! 

At a Oden specialty place in Akabane I had a cup of sake and after you finish half the chef will add the oden soup to the sake... They do it here too! 


Oden soup added to my One Cup Ozaki. 

Friend ordered a drink with a red hot pepper... too spicy!

Restroom amenities. 




Overall this place is a MUST if you stay in Naha... everything was just soooo good thus I only had a few drinks.  Go Go Go!

Restaurant: 
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市牧志1-4-47
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Makishi 1-4-47

株式会社沖縄テクノクリエイト, 株式会社 みたのクリエイト, 元祖鳥焼き 鳥ボーン 沖映通り店, ステーキハウス88グループ, Japan, Japanese, sony rx100, foodie, tokyobelly, yakitori, lunch, dinner, bar , pub, sake, awamori, grilled chicken, rotisserie, oki, naha,

No comments:

Post a Comment