Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, April 21, 2012

ROPPONGI HILLS: Ramen Tetsukama... a bit embarrassed to post this but I assume a few beers helped with their lowly 2.84 foodie score.

After enjoying 200yen beer Happy Hour at Havana Cafe prior to...a great Bobby Rush live performance at Billboard Tokyo over some amazing wine and my favorite Bass Ale... then to Roppongi Hills Rigoletto for a few beers I found my self craving some Ramen.

So left my group for a quick bite of Ramen.

There is an alley in the basement level (almost same level as Hibiya Train Line entrance) that is lined with many restaurants and a few Ramen shops.

Randomly decided to give this place a try.


I went for the standard Ramen... I think... a few too many drink in me on this Friday Night.


A bit embarrassed to post this shot... the place was rather empty and I decided to sit next to a lone female ramen goer... I'll refrain from posting the pic of the 2 of us.

My Ramen!

My view!

This is Tsuke-men (a style where you dip the ramen into the soup)... I never did like this style as the noodles can be a bit on the luke-warm side. Oh, this is the girls Ramen... she was kind enough for me to take pics of it.  Tokyo is waaaay to friendly



She had tiny shrimp in hers... cool!


I'll only post this entry as an FYI to anyone craving ramen within a short distance (basement level) of Roppongi Hills.... another great adventure of which I can barely remember.  But be aware... their foodie score is a very very low.  

Shop: Ramen Tetsukama
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-2-31 六本木ヒルズ ノースタワー B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-2-31, Roppongi Hiills North Tower B1F
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment