Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

HARAJUKU/OMOTESANDO: The Great Burger California House... cozy atmosphere and friendly staff.


I'm a big big fan of The Great Burger's Chili Burger but never visited their Sister shop California House until today... was a nice cool day so the outdoor seating pulled me in.

...but I was seated at the counter facing the Burger Chef... we were literally facing each other within hang shake distance.  This shop is very very cozy in terms of space.  Looks like they have Monthly Burgers.

Lunch comes with a drink of your choice, fries or salad (can ask for Oomori - extra size) and a burger.


There it was.  The waitress recognized me from my frequent visits to The Great Burger and started to chat me up a bit... then the chef Fumi-san joined in.  Its a very small narrow shop and so much more friendly and relaxing vs the other. 

Veeeery juicy beef and of course one of Tokyo's best chili's.

Went for the Oomori french fries for free

I was alone this day thus the counter seating but if you want a view of the chef at work then it sure is a great spot to watch all the action vs keeping busy on the iPhone. 

Shop: The Great Burger California House
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前6-14-12 モードS 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 6-14-12
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment