Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, August 18, 2016

YOYOGI; Sansuiro Chinese Restaurant... Old, Sticky... but located directly across from the train station and so popular!

Co-worker invited me to check out his to-go once a week Chinese spot right across from JR Yoyogi Station... why not.

Oh boy... no pictures like China Cafe 8!  As it is I don't really know whats good and without pictures I'm totally lost.  But I was told all the plates were huge.

Beers are 650yen...  abit high.


Boiled pork topped with seasoned negi.  Pork was sliced super thin... reminded of the tender thinly sliced pork I occasionally buy at the supermarket.  750yen.  It tasted like ponzu sauce.


Thousand year old Pidan egg on Tofu.

Gyoza pretty big... 



I really wasn't too impressed.  Service was super quick but it just seemed like everything was sticky.

Restaurant: Sansuiro
Address J: 東京都渋谷区代々木1-33-4
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi 1-33-4
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/cmwwcFzpyKN2

中華料理, 中華麺, 餃子, 山水楼,  サンスイロウ, 代々木, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, gyoza, noodles, ramen, canon s120, yelp, tokyobelly, yoyogi, harajuku

2 comments: