Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, August 15, 2016

ROPPONGI: Meat Man Yakitori and a great selection of various worldly dishes! New favorite spot!

Invited by my friend to visit Meat Man Izakaya.
I've walked passed this restaurant many times on my way to budget Izakaya Koike but never gave it a try.  Sure glad I went!


L shaped counter seating with a full view of the chef and all the yakitori sticks.
There are also tables just behind me.

Sukiyaki Corokke... super super flavorful. 




Stewed arrabiatta beef dip with bread.  
This tasted like very very tasty chili with tender pieces of beef.  Yum!


I have never seen this but they place the sparkling wine glass into a square sake box... the wine overflows into the box and you can add it to the glass later.  Very generious.

Showcase with soooo much food.





They already took the last order for drinks and food but I spotted this mini tomato wrapped in bacon and asked if I could order one... with all smiles the chef said sure!  Nice people... think his name was Taka.


Now the action starts... since all the glass doors are open it seems the occasional cockroach visits... not just 1...  

But some diner spotted another on the roof of the restaurant.... its summer, no worries.


Met with a basket full of candy when you leave.  
I'll definitely be back to try out more items on the menu!  Very relaxing and staff was very nice.

Restaurant: Meat Man Bistro Izakaya
Address J: 東京都港区六本木4-8-8
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 4-8-8
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/zMjoa2SeyqF2

ミートマン, みーとまん, 肉男, 居酒屋, 六本木, Japan, Japanese, pub, restaurant, tokyo, canon s120, foodie, yelp, french, italian, sake, beer, nihonshu,

No comments:

Post a Comment