Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Zootons Burger Joint! Highly foodie ranked but rather mediocre... not juicy and sauce ho-hum (Sony RX100)

I was totally on my way to have a delicious bowl of Okinawa Soba at Taito but the smell of the grilled burgers was pouring out of Zootons!  I just had to go inside to check it out. 



Lots of fun memorabilia on the walls.  Keeps you busy until the order arrives. 


In Tokyo burger lunch sets are the standard that includes a drink, fried potatoes and a burger.  But here its all ala carte... if you order a drink then you get free fries.  Nah not for me. 




I went for the Avocade Cheese Burger 840 yen (tax included)!


Presentation is surely spot on a beauty. 

Special sauce that was rather light... I seriously needed Ketchup to help out the flavor. 


Burger was thin and dry... This has got to be one of the more boring hamburgers I have had in Japan.  BUT  I did love the warm crispy buns!



Overall this place was pretty blah for me... a guy who has been spoiled by the stunning burgers in Tokyo.  I definitely won`t be back.  The service was very good though... Male waiter is from Tokyo.

Restaurant: Zooton`s
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市久茂地3-4-9
Address E: Tokyo, Naha-shi, Kumoji 3-4-9

ズートンズ 久茂地店 , ハンバーガー, ゆいれーる県庁前駅, 県庁前駅, Japan, Japanese, burgers, cheese burger, sony rx100, Nikon D7100, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, lunch, dinner, beer, pub, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment