Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 23, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Shimoji-Ya izakaya for their Sen-Belo (Tipsy 1,000 yen) 3 drinks plus 2 appetizer plan! Awesome! Stray Cats!! (Sony RX100)

Okinawa has something wonderful that I rarely see in Tokyo!  Its called Sen (Senyen means 1,000 yen) Belo (Belobelo means tipsy).  You get any 3 drinks and order 2 appetizers!  1,000 tax inclusive! WOW

Reason why I had drinks here was because at around 3pm I peeked into this restaurant and the chef asked me if I wanted to be seated... A bit too early for me to start drinking and said I would return later.

Lots of little stray cats along this tiny street

This is it!  Sen below sign.

There were table seats inside but since I was a lone diner I sat outside at the counter. It was a breezy evening so nooooo problem. 

Food Menu

Drink Menu

In order to keep track of how many drinks you ordered they give you a bowl of marbles.  One marble will get you one drink.

Started with Okinawa`s own Orion Beer. 

Tables were also in the alley



Waitress recommended the boiled chicken with raiyu spicy seasoning. 



Stray cats chilling under the counter 



Songs on the BGM.... Sakura



Ham-katsu is a must!  

If in Okinawa you have to schedule an evening for Senbelo Hopping like the local Okinawans do!  I will be back again soon!

Leave you with a slammed mini Kei-car.

Restaurant: Shimojiya
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市牧志3-4-1
Address E: Okinawa, Naha-shi, Makishi 3-4-1

しもじ屋, 居酒屋, 牧志駅, せんべろ, 国際通り, Japan, Japanese, Okinawa, Naha, sony rx100, pub, bar, dinner, drunk,. yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, kokusai street, kokusai dori, cheap, 

No comments:

Post a Comment