Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, January 26, 2020

KICHIJOJI: Bar! I don't know what the name of this place is. Hennessey x 3 = 10,800 yen! Expensive. (Sony RX100)



Draft beers a reasonable 500 yen!

I'm so not a whisky guy but a good friend of mine really enjoys the stuff... so 3 us headed off to this bar.  Normally I get a shot of the bar name at the entrance but nowhere to be found in my camera.






Smoking allowed here.

Later I realized this glass of Hennessey Whisky is around 3,500 yen!
That seems awful expensive... maybe they included some kind of entrance fee?



Loved the BGM! 80's new wave and pop hits! 
I Love Chopin! Really... like.




A great little bar to take a date and sip some of the normally priced drink choices.  Will update once I figure out the name of the bar!









No comments:

Post a Comment