Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

GUSTO FAMILY RESTAURANT: Tried out the Smart News app's 50% off coupon! Not too bad. (Pentax K-01)

Here I go... first time to use the Smart News app's coupon. Of course there is only 1 restaurant offering 50% off... here I go!



This news app has been heavily promoted not for the news content it offers but for the small number of coupons available on the app.  Most are not even worth the trip at about 5-10% off at McD's etc. but they had just 1 coupon for 50% off.

This is me! Hamburger and Chicken Nanban... 799 yen for 399 yen!


The Pentax K01 was one of my favorites but I now realize its sooo much heavier than my Go-To RX100 series... compositions on this post are so off... crooked. 



449 for a mug of beer... nah... I'll just stop by the local supermarket for a 105 beer.


There is a kids menu here too.

Lots of family friendly booths.

Here it comes!!


Here it is! Quite the volume and what a value for 399 yen.  Waitress asked if I wanted to order anything else and my response was a quite No Thank You.

Gusto is a very loved family franchise here in Japan... if you want a huge variety with a friendly picture menu then why not?  Lots of booths... kinda like an American diner.

My weapon of choice for this night... 

Restaurant: Gusto Family Restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment