Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, April 11, 2019

EBISU: Blacows! So tempted to order the limited special Wasabi Greens Burger... phew! (SONY RX100M3)

Love it when clients visit!  Always try to a few ranks above my usual selection when its being expensed and today was noooo exception!



BOOM! This wasabi avocado burger with a huge jungle of greens was soooo tempting!  I love avocados and a huge fan of Wasabi. 

Client ordered it!  Look at that thing... it was a jungle of greens!  He mentioned that the wasabi mixed into the avocado (guacamole) was a bit too spicy.   Glad I passed as I ordered the lunch set with salad.



For an additional 480 yen the lunch can include a tasty fresh salad and drink of choice.

I totally passed on the wasabi burger and went full on with the Laclette Cheese Burger with a topping of sliced avocados.  Now I wait for the hot cheese to arrive..


Here we go!  A bit of fun watching a pot of melted cheese engulf my burger.






WOW! Look at that beauty of a Japanese wagyu burger... cheese overflowing onto my plate.  The cheese was sooo flavorful and super chewy... OMG!  Absolutely love this burger.

Craft Beers on the chalk board.


When in Ebisu without a burger budget... mine is 1,000 yen with drink/salad... then definitely hit up BLACOWS for their more expensive selections!  YUUUMMMM.... My other Blacow Adventures!

Restaurant: Blacows Burger Joint
Homepage: http://www.kuroge-wagyu.com/bc/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-11-9 東光ホワイトビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 2-11-9

ブラッカウズ, ハンバーガー, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, yelp, burgers, lunch, dinner, daikanyama, tokyobelly, beer, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, wagyu beef, wagyu

No comments:

Post a Comment