Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 5, 2019

NOKIZAKA: Viking Bakery...OMG $9 for a heavy huge loaf of bread! Very chewy inside. (SONY RX100)

Viking Bakery is located in a very isolated spot far from most stations but I had walked from Aoyama-Ichome to Roppongi and when I glanced inside I was met with a friendly smile.



There were 2 young university girls working and very friendly.  

How much can a loaf of bread cost? I was thinking around 300 - 500 yen due to the posh area and size of the bakery.  NOPE! It was a whopping 918 yen! OMG!  I couldn't back out and ordered a loaf.




The loaf was unusually very heavy!  Wow... it was a brick.  

Randomly chatted with this girl outside... had to talk about how heavy this bread was.



If you collect enough stamps you can get a free bread item!  NOPE! I'm not about to spend $40 to get a $4 bread gift item....

Compared to my 55 inch TV.

Inside was chewy and had a nice flavor. This would be ideal to chop in half and add some ice cream and honey... something you spot here and there in Japan.  Anyways if you are a bread fan then you gotta check out this massive loaf of bread!!

The cherry blossoms are still here!  Its been so cold recently that they have kept blooming for a longer period of time.  Get out your drinks guys! Public drinking is legal here!


Restaurant: Viking Bakery
Address J: 東京都港区南青山1-23-10 第2吉田ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 1-23-10

バイキングベーカリー エフ, VIKING BAKERY F, パン, カフェ, 乃木坂, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, bread,

No comments:

Post a Comment