Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, August 30, 2018

MUSASHI SAKAI: Tokyo Miso Ramen Uzura for a cold bowl of Chuka-Soba... great for the summer. (SONY RX100)


After hearing the gentlemen next to me ask when the limited special chilled miso chuka soba would not be offered anymore I had to go back! 

August 31st and it was still available. 


They won't allow you to line up inside but its great because you really don't want people breathing down on you while eating.

Stepped out after getting my ramen ticket.

Foldable fan at the table.... must for hot summers!


The chef totally loves Maroon 5... only thing on the BGM.
Maroon 5 - Girls Like You ft. Cardi B

You can order nami (small portion of noodles), chu-mori (medium portion) or oo-mori (large portion) for free.  Went for Chu today but it was reaching my limit.

Lots of toppings but most loved the tender charsiu.


Mix away!  

Little bowl of spice.

Overall my Japanese ramen foodie absolutely loves this cold miso chuka soba.  I'm just not much of a chilled ramen kind of guy.  Even my tsukemen I ask for atsu-mori (hot noodles) rather then the traditional cold noodles. After noodles are boiled they bathed in cold water to maintain the texture.

It was exactly a 1 hour trek by bike to reach Uzura but probably my 2nd and last visit.  The husband and especially wife was super friendly...  if I go again perhaps will try the Tsukemen then call it quits.

Restaurant: Tokyo Miso Ramen Uzura
Address J: 東京都武蔵野市境2-3-20
Address E: Tokyo, Musashino-shi, Sakai 2-3-20

鶉, うずら, ラーメン, 武蔵境駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, tsukemen, dipping noodles, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, lunch, dinner, cheap, budget, sony rx100

No comments:

Post a Comment