Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, August 26, 2018

KOENJI: Gyoza no Ohsho... why did I select the 3 people portion gyoza. Ugh! (SONY RX100)

I'm a huge Gyoza fan but I sure did go overboard this night by ordering a 3 people portion dinner set at Ohsho... thank goodness they have doggy bags here.


Only a few things get me distracted... super cars, pretty girls and plastic gyoza sticker dumplings.

Super spacious and so welcoming for a lone diner.


Lots of items pictured.



So to my unfortunate mistake I ordered the Triple Goyza Teishoku for 920 yen... 



If the server doesnt give you chopsticks then there must be a secret compartment.

A welcome sight... bell to call for the waiter.



Yeah... I should have absolutely ordered just 1 people portion.... so now I'm stuck with 18 gyoza's.

Quite garlicly... very unmemorable but to close out the night its quite a satisfactory option to putting on carbs with Ramen.

Most loved the kimchee and soup with my set.


So if you only have a few bucks then for sure look for this sign.... its a massive franchise spot with super budget friendly options!  

Restaurant:
Address J:   東京都杉並区高円寺北3-1-14 SKビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Koenjikita 3-1-14
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/dNB86TGkvrp

餃子の王将 高円寺店, 餃子, 中華料理, Japan, Japanese, TOkyo, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, lunch, dinner, cheap, nakano, asagaya, budget, best, beers, pub,

No comments:

Post a Comment