Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, October 16, 2014

OMOTESANDO: Sunny Hills for some tasty Taiwanese pineapple cake... free sample and tea!

I've seen this Taiwanese Pineapple Cake spot featured on several TV shows and since my hair stylist is just around the corner I stopped by for a bit of free cake and tea!


Only 2 types for sale... 5 for 1,500yen or 10 for 3,000yen.

There it is!

I'm absolutely NOT a fan of Pineapple cake... love the fresh stuff, juice or ice cream but not cake.

Comes with a little wet cloth and napkin.



A few bites and I think I'm a pineapple cake fan.  The outside was like a soft thick biscuit cookie and the pineapple was a very nice chewy, soft, textureful, tasty, good stuffs.


Alot of people were buying some cakes after the sampling but there is no pressure at all to buy.

I chatted up my hair stylist and she mentioned that the pineapple cake served here is better than Taiwan.  

Restaurant Shop: Sunny Hills
Address J: 東京都港区南青山3-10-20
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 3-10-20
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/DmZw5

サニーヒルズ, 微熱山丘, 表参道, スイーツ, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, sweets, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment