Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GAIENMAE: Okamoto Meat Butchers for a very plain Tokatsu Bento...

I was so excited to spot a nearby butcher that also serves bento's!  I could only assume the cost performance was high as they probably get the meats at wholesale prices and super fresh too.

Huuuge menu


Many of the items are pre-made.




Went with the 670yen Pork Katsu Lunch... 


Few bits and yeah... this bugga was very average.  Pre-cooked I don't know how many hours ago but it wasn't hot at all and slightly crispy.


But to be honest in its averageness it was quite satisfying.  Not sure if I will return as my photo taking peaked the interest of the woman who helped me... should have brought a smaller camera than the Lumix LX5.

Restaurant: Okamoto Butchers
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-41-2
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 3-41-2
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Tu53r

岡本精肉店, Japan, Japanese, foodie, bento, lumix lx5, tokyobelly, Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment