Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, October 11, 2014

EKODA: Kizuna Yakiniku... wonderful lunch value starting at 580yen! Kalbi Teishoku~


Wow... this menu stopped me in my tracks.  Yakiniku lunch set from 580yen! Had to try it but was a bit standoffish because it was on the 2nd floor and I couldn't peek inside.  But lucky me it wasn't a shady place~.

Lunch Menu

All you can eat rice and tea for lunch.

This is the regular dinner menu.




October weather is soooo nice in Tokyo... restaurant had the windows open and my view.

I'm up there on the 2nd floor.


Used coals rather than gas burners... nice!

Now this is a great value at 580yen! Kalbi lunch set.




Thought perhaps the meat would be chewy because of the price but surprisingly tender.


Friendly service from the waiter, nice Koren K-pop tunes on the BGM and the place was spacious.
I'll be back!

Restaurant: Kizuna Yakiniku
Address J: 東京都練馬区旭丘1-77-3 竹島ビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Ashigaoka 1-77-3
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/ZcAm6

絆, 焼肉, 江古田, Japan, Japanese, lunch, bbq, korean, meat, foodie, tokyobelly, lumix lx5,

No comments:

Post a Comment