Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

HARAJUKU: Hohokam Burger lunch prices going up... and as usual these boys are oddly unsanitary


I'm not such a big fan of Hohokam but I thought after a year I'd give them another try.  The 1,000yen lunch menu with any burger you like, free extra fries and free drink is no longer available.  Now they charge you the actual cost of the burger that ranges from 1,000yen to nearly 2,000yen and they will throw in a mini salad, free drink and fries.  Where did the value go?!  No reason to go for lunch anymore.

My salad arrived and immediately after the waiter placed it down he put his hand under his shirt and started scratching himself... dude... first sneezing into burgers and now scratching.  These boys are clueless when it comes to hygiene. 

I'd suggest sitting out in the Terrace.

View from street looking up at the Terrace with the orange roof.

The plastic cup for my ginger ale was humongous. 

I went with a Chili Burger (1,100yen ... 1,188yen with tax).

The burger was alright but I simply couldn't justify paying anything over 1,000yen for this lunch.  This will be the last time I visit Hohokam and will simply wander down to their sister branch The Great Burger that is so much better.



Farewell creepy doll... I ain't comin back!
My Previous Entry from August 2013:


And I leave you with a few nice cars in this posh Aoyama neighborhood... Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes SLS AMG and a Ford Fairlane 500.

Restaurant: Hohokam
Hohokam Website: http://www.cafe-hohokam.com/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-22-14 オリックス神宮前3丁目ビルB棟 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 3-22-14
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Ufc16

ホホカム, ハンバーガー, 明治神宮前, 原宿, Japan, Japanese, burger, tokyo, foodie, lumix lx5, lunch, american, avocado, cheese burger, tokyobelly, yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment