Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, October 9, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Za 135 Chinese Restaurant... oh my oh so gooooood~


I'm not a fan of Chinese food at all in Tokyo... its either super cheap and not tasty or incredibly expensive and delicious but this night with the help of Groupon I found the most tasty affordable Chinese spot ever in Tokyo!

Normally this menu is 4,500yen... select 8 dishes and all you can drink. Incredibly you can select any 8!  Normally its one from the salad section, one from the meat section, one dessert etc... but not here you can just order all meat dishes if you want!  Wow... so generous.

The Chinese waiters and waitresses were very friendly and attentive.





Mabo Egg Plant... probably my favorite.  There was a very distinctive Chinese spice in here that was soooo tasty.

Interior was very comfy and clean.


Another great dish... sweet and sour pork.

Our 2nd order of fried rice.


Sweet and Sour soup... another very tasty dish.

The regular menu





In the restroom... please set one foot closer to the standing toilet.

Toilet cleaning schedule...




Friendly waitress scooping from a huge rice cooker.

This place was simply 5 stars... the waiters were youthful and quick, the food was incredibly tasty, the interior very cozy and clean...  Hands down my favorite Chinese restaurant ever in Tokyo! 

Restaurant: Za 135 Ikebukuro East Branch
Address J: 東京都豊島区南池袋1-23-11 ブロンズビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Minami Ikebukuro 1-23-11
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/sXh0m

座135, 池袋, 居酒屋, 中華料理, Japan, Japanese, China, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, canon 420f,

2 comments:

  1. Really amazing photographs!! All these food items remind me of best food that I had at the Boston restaurants during my family trip. Boston is a prettiest place I have ever seen and food is the specialty of this place. I want to visit Boston again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic .This Great blog referring to good topic.Try Our Restaurant
    Silver Dragon White Rock

    ReplyDelete