Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 26, 2013

MARUNOUCHI: Sawara "European Tiny Plate Food" at ShinMaruBiru for HOUSE 6th Anniv Event!


Once a year the entire 7th floor become heaven for all foodies and music lovers...  Its a full on all you can eat buffet with 3 drink tickets for only 2,000yen!

So I make my way past all the beautiful Marunouchi ladies to find my most favorite restaurant Sawara.

Met up with tonights team... Toru, Kei, Kei's friend and of course Hiro.

And here I am!  This place has the BEST breads and the service so spot on friendly.


European Bread!  Yumm....





Lasagna!  Yum!!

Drink Menu

Now how to use my 3 drink tickets?




This restaurant is one of my favorites among the eight on 7F

Spotted Kanaco, Miku and Chie + one Dude... you'll definitely run into people you know here.



Live performances... Female Singer
Click here for her Japanese song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV7ffkd9bBI

A very jazzy soulful DJ...

One of my favorite DJ's of the night.

And a special guest!  Mitsuko Mangrove as 星屑スキャット. 

Restaurant Sawara is a must but this time next year don't forget to check out the 7th Anniversary Event at Marounouchi House!  I'll be there!

Restaurant: Yoshoku Kozara Ryori SAWARA
Address J: 東京都千代田区丸の内1-5-1 新丸の内ビルディング 7F
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi 1-5-1, ShinMarunouchi Bldg 7F
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment