Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

SAKURADAI: Random Mister Gyoza spotting... neat

Randomly saw this tiny gyoza shop neatly named "Mister Gyoza" in the residential side streets of Sakuradai... its the only restaurant in the area.  Took a peek inside and decided to give it a try.

A few others that left as I entered ordered the Ramen Gyoza set thats a very reasonable 660yen but I was all about the gyoza. 

All cozy counter seating with a view of the kitchen.

When I first stepped in the lady chef looked quite startled and didn't say Irrashaimasse... only assuming that very few foreigners venture into this spot.

Self service tea

My 420yen six piece gyoza set.  Not too bad!



There was a very gentle flavor to this Gyoza... not overbearing with meat or garlic just extremely simple.  Refreshing light.  I'd probably suggest going for the 9-12 pieces if you want to get full.


Side pickles

Tasty seaweed soup

And the shop does Take-Out too.  After my meal the lady chef asked if the gyoza was to my liking... very nice lady after she realized I could speak Japanese.  I'll be back to try the Spicy Gyoza next time (it was sold out).  

Very very unusual Lamborghini Gallardo spotting in the burbs of Sakuradai.

Shop: Mister Gyoza - Sakuradai Branch
Nerima-ku Website: http://s-nerima.jp/wp/13884
Address J: 東京都練馬区桜台4-32-11
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakuradai 4-32-11
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment