Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, February 28, 2013

NAKAMEGURO: Salon De Huit with a view of Ferrari FF/Modena, Murcielago and Bentley

BALS is a great spot to stroll around in with their nice selection of wines, small gifts, food items, furniture etc but never did I try their cafe. 



Nice selection of items but beyond costing a bit more than other cafe's its a very nice place just to chill for a few hours.

We were seated in the only sofa seating next to the huge window with views of the main road.


Friend ordered Tea with Honey... 

... I didn't realize they could be this generous with the honey.  A definite must!  Will be on my list for the next visit.

My 630yen unsweetened Cocoa... aaahhh... guess I'm paying for the cushy sofa.


Great little petite seasonal cake selections.  Hit the spot.

But if you are a guy who enjoys tea time with the ladies with the added benefit of being able to spot exotics right outside the comfy sofa seating this is the spot for you!  Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari FF, Ferrari Modena, Bentleys and a few more in the 1-2 hours were were there... and this was just the items I spotted between conversations. 

Ferrari FF dropping off a fluffy jacket lady...

If the comfortable sofa seating is available I'd definitely recommend this place for the views but if not you may be facing in a direction with less eye candy and more shutters...

Shop: Salon De Huit (BALS Nakameguro)
Address J: 東京都目黒区中目黒1-10-21
Address E: Tokyo, Meguro-ku, Nakameguro 1-10-21
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment