Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

ROPPONGI CONNECTION: LEON x Mercedes Benz x CVSTOS event... free drinks :)

Randomly entered to win a pair of tickets to a CVSTOS event... got lucky!


I'm more of a beer guy but just wines and this gold bottle of champagne?  It was gold bottle all night for me....


Lots of nice watches... 

Race Queens 


Now for the appetizers... just a few bite sized items.


Of course we had to get a shot with the ladies.

Mercedes AMG GT race car

Scanning for beer.... nope.

Talk show.

Instead of bringing out my Sony AS100 action cam I gave the 3,000 yen Victure a try... the sound isn't really good.  Oh well.


I think these guys were the race car drivers.



Nice green monster outside in the cold rain... like.

Just a lucky night to win 2 invitations to this event.  Was hoping to spot some celebrities or even some live music but not this night... oh if in the area you should check out the MB Cafe.

Location: Mercedes Benz Connection Roppongi
Address J: 東京都港区六本木7-3-10 メルセデスミー東京
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 7-3-10
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/HbSdgR5sqYE2

カフェ, ダウンステアーズコーヒー, メルセデス・ベンツ, 六本木, ダウンステアーズ コーヒーMercedes me Tokyo , DOWNSTAIRS COFFEE, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, Canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, party, cars, wine

No comments:

Post a Comment