Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 10, 2017

ROPPONGI: TGIFridays back 1 year later after my annual medical check-up... Free Massive 200 gram burger!

In Japan we have something called Ningen-Doc thats an annual full medical check-up that is paid by employers... fun part is drinking barium swallow testing.

No Chili Burger this year!  Soooo just went for the regular hamburger.



My budget was 1,000 yen.

So tried the Fridays Lunch Hamburger.

Burger in its most basic form.  It really had no flavor at all... this was probably the most boring burger I have had in a long time except for the McD's 100 yen hamburger.


A few bites and it was sooooo dry... 

But as I worked my way into the burger I noticed some parts were a bit juicier.

Overall if you want to get fully stuffed then this burger is for you... but if you prefer something more flavorful then maybe you should visit AS CLASSIC DINER in Roppongi Hills (thats still on my to try list). 

Restaurant: T.G.I.Fridays Roppongi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木3-12-6 六本木プラザビル
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 3-12-6

T.G.I FRIDAYS 六本木店 , ティージーアイ フライデーズ, アメリカ料理, バー, お酒, ハンバーガー, 六本木, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, burgers, beers, pub, happy hour, TGIF,

No comments:

Post a Comment