Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, October 3, 2015

SHINJUKU: Suibokan Korean Dinner with a super tasty Ban-Chan side dishes... great attentive service in a family environment.

I love these Korean Groupon deals... there is a wider selection of drinks that include a big choice of Korean sake Makgeolli.


This was probably my favorite part of the meal... the tasty ban-chan.

Huge all you can drink menu... the waiter was always super attentive and asked me what I would like next just as my glass was almost empty.







He cooks the samgyeopsal away from you so no fear of oil jumping onto your clothes... but in this sense the pork was a bit over cooked.

Always a fan of the spicy korean tofu soup.


It seemed like a family restaurant with the mother/aunt in the kitchen, the eldest son as the waiter and there was a little boy in the very back playing games... I assumed it was the waiters son.  The lunch seems like a steal here at 600yen but I would probably go back just to experience the cozy family feel here.

Restaurant: Suibokan Korean Restaurant
Address J: 東京都新宿区大久保1-11-1 大森ビル  2F-3F 
Address E: Tokyo, Shijuku-ku, Okubo, 1-11-1
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/iqzNcercTXA2

Japan, Japanese, Korea, Korean, Koreatown, bbq, sake, foodie, tokyobelly, canon s110, Tokyo, shin okubo, 水宝館, スイボカン,  韓国料理, 焼肉, 居酒屋, 大久保

No comments:

Post a Comment