Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 16, 2015

GAIENMAE: CONA Pizzeria has arrived! Super thin 500yen pizza's and a boring all male staff...

Finally I have a CONA near my office!  2 floors of pizza!





This is included with the table charge.



Thai Tom Yum Goong INCREDIBLY SPICY pizza... don't get this.  
Was kind of a strange flavor even though I'm a huge fan of Tom Yum Goong soup and ramen.

All the pizza's seemed to be thinner than any other Cona in Tokyo.  


I've visited CONA Pizzeria all over Tokyo but never have I seen Curry, Peanyt aka Peanut Butter or salad pizzas.  Hmm.....



Hmm... Combination of excessively thin pizza's and a staff of all males that couldn't crack a smile just wasn't for me.  The restaurant's interior was very nice though...  If you are craving 500yen pizza's and drink then why not in a town with limited dinner selections.  Oh! They have Brew Moon!

Restaurant:  CONA Pizza Gaienmae Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-42-18
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Gaienmae 3-42-18
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/LiPW7xedrWv

CONA 外苑前店,  コナ, 外苑前, ピザ, Japan, Italian, Japanese, Tokyo, Lumix LX5, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, dinner, lunch, beer, guiness, brew moon,

No comments:

Post a Comment