Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 16, 2015

GAIENMAE: Yuntaku Okinawan Restaurant... Okinawa Soba Lunch 850yen or 1000yen!

I popped in one day at 12:30pm but this tiny place with counter seating and a few little tables was a full house...

Just 1 lunch selection.  A kind old lady is the waitress greets ya with a smile and a younger old lady is the chef.

Lots of side dishes!  I went for the "Oomori" (extra big size) Okinawan Soba lunch thinking everything was the same 850yen price but after handing my 1,000yen to her I got no change.


Normal at best... soup lacked any depth... noodles were just noodles...


Located just down the street from the Aoyama Ferrari Showroom... a Ferrari Berlinetta f12 on display!  Wish I had $350k.

Restaurant: Yuntaku Okinawan Restaurant
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-6-15
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami-Aoyama 2-6-15
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Kop6jhnu3KF2

ゆんたく, 沖縄料理, 居酒屋,  Japan, Tokyo, Japanese, Foodie, Canon 420f, Tokyobelly, awamori, Okinawa, soba noodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment