Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, November 13, 2014

GAIENMAE: KiKi for some Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice!? Only 10 served per day

I'm a huuuuge fan of Hainanese Chicken Rice and just had to give this place a try.





Bottle Keeps




The sauces were not very eventful... hmm....


There it is!


I don't know!  It was just ok! I don't think I'll be back!



Beautiful Jaguar F Type down the road at the gas station.

And I leave you with a beautiful Ferrari F12 Berlinetta spotting later that evening.

Restaurant: Kayumen Gakuya KiKi
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前2-6-6 秀和外苑レジデンス
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 2-6-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/PF3xg

粥麺楽屋, 喜々, カユメンガクヤキキ, チキンライス, Japan, Japanese, Chinese, sake, lunch, foodie, lumix lx5, tokyobelly, aoyama,

No comments:

Post a Comment