Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GAIENMAE: Crabber House for some really tasty creamy crab tomato sauce pasta... yum!!

Kani (crab) Ryoushi (fisherman)'s Ie (house)...aka CRABBER HOUSE!


Today's daily lunch specials... Crab pasta with basil sauce or crab fried rice.  I was sitting directly in front of the chef at the counter so was a bit hesitant to take pics but the lunch menu is full of vibrant pictures.

I went with a mixed 1,000yen set.  Half order of super creamy tasty tomato sauce crab pasta with a half order of crab fried rice topped with egg and some light special sauce.

I wish I had not ordered the combo set and just stuck with this pasta... the creamy thickness was just so spot on.  Wish I had some bread to dip into this sauce.

The fluffy fried rice.

Dedicated Pasta Chef and Fried Rice Chef... plus a dishwasher dressed as a Chef that enjoyed looking at me eat... ugh.  I WILL be back for the pasta soon! Oh the lunch set was incredibly filling.

Restaurant: Crabber House Aoyama Main Branch
Crabber Website: http://www.kani-aoyama.com/#
Address J: 東京都港区北青山2-7-19 コヤノビル 3F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Kita Aoyama 2-7-19, 3F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/1V9Fv

蟹漁師の家, 青山本店, Japan, Japanese, spaghetti, chinese, lunch, foodie, tokyobelly, lumix lx5, tokyo, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment