Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, October 17, 2013

HARAJUKU: Calbee Plus for my absolute favorite Royce Chocolate covered POTATO CHIPS with a hint of Okinawa!!


Walking up Harajuku's Takeshita-Dori (street) and noticed Calbee+... another shop that was featured on TV because they make fresh potato chips in the shop.

Noticed chocolate covered shrimp snacks... soooo tempted! Picked it up... looked at it...

Then noticed my soooo super favorite Chocolate covered Potato chips by ROYCE (a Hokkaido chocolates company)... no hesitation! 

Service freshly fried potato chips in the back...


I normally get the item on the left but they have Royce with salt from Ishigaki-jima (Island), Okinawa!  I'll always support the islands wherever I go.






Absolutely delicious... the chocolate just melts in your hand after a few moments.  Soooo good!



Menu items you can order inside.


Now I no longer have to travel to the prefectural Hokkaido shops for my ROYCE chocolates... good to know. If you are in the area don't forget to buy some choco-chips!!

Shop: Calbee+ Takeshita-Dori Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前1-16-8
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 1-16-8
MAP:

View Larger Map
カルビープラス, 原宿竹下通り店, 原宿, 竹下通り, スイーツ, Japanese, sweets, foodie, blog, tokyobelly, omotesando, candy, Japan,

No comments:

Post a Comment