Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 16, 2011

AKASAKA: Kudara Korean Restaurant... the BEST Lunch deal in TOKYO!!

This was the second visit to Kudara but they had ran out of the 500 yen Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup) on my previous lunch visit so I  had the spicy Korean chige.

Anyways I arrived at a very early 11:30am and scored the Chicken Soup!  Everything on the menu was lowered to only 500yen... Bulgogi, chige, motsu-nabe, bibimbap, yukke-jan etc.

The side dishes come with the meal... each super tasty.   Have to mention the service... a Korean older lady took my order with a smile and was super polite... A+ in my book.

500yen!  This was just sooooo good and probably the best value in all of Tokyo.  Normally shops will give you extra rice when you run out (Okawari) but this place charges 100yen.  Rice was cooked to perfection, super fluffy and cooked just right.


Interior is comfy and k-pop tunes very welcoming.  If you go alone they'll ask you to share your table as the lunch crowd begins to arrive.  A friendly salaryman joined my table and as courtesy asked if it was ok to sit down... sure~.

Located on B2 of this building.

Shop: Kudara Kalbi Korean Restaurant
Address J: 東京都港区赤坂3-11-19 赤坂松秀ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 3-11-19
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment