Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SHINBASHI - SHIODOME: Ramen Dai... massively chunky ramen noodles!!

And there it is Tonkotsu ramen... I've never had noodles this chunky before.  This has to be the most filling ramen ever... not a place you would want to take a girl, just too heavy. Click HERE for more pics of the ramen.

The extra fresh garlic topping I ordered was sooooo fresh that hours after I ate this I continued to taste garlic in my mouth.  Now I love garlic but this was soooo overwhelming... was craving a toothbrush.

FREE Toppings!  Extra veggies, super fresh garlic, more miso flavor and more fatty oil.

4 degree's of veggie toppings.  I ordered the "Oome" (One above the regular) and it seemed like alot.

One of the guest on this TV program said she loved to eat "Moyashi" (bean sprouts) and the studio was within 15 steps of what they called Japan's #1 Moyashi establishment.  So off they went... Video just so you know how massive the extra large free beansprout upgrades can be... 650yen.


All Counter Seating

Location is behind NTV at Shiodome on the tiny side streets.  Don't think I'll be back because this will kill any kind of balanced diet you are on and it took a few washes to get out the fatty oil (pork based that I like) that jumps onto your shirt while slurpin up the ramen.  BUT definitely worth a try and ranked a very respectable 3.48 of my Japans foodie website

Shop: Ramen Dai
Location: Shimbashi Station (JR) or Shiodome Station (Oedo Line).
Address J: 東京都港区東新橋1-2-11
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Higashi Shimbashi 1-2-11
MAP:

View Larger Map
foodie, japan, ramen dai, shinbashi, shiodome, tokyo, tonkotsu, つけ麺, らーめん大, ラーメン, 新橋, 汐留店, Japanese, Tokyo, shimbashi, tsukemen,

No comments:

Post a Comment