Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, October 21, 2023

SHINBASHI / SHIMBASHI: Tachinomi (Standing Drinking) Dokoro Heso! Since Covid I rarely see some of my friends. 27,000 yen for 5 of us! (iPhone 12 mini)


On my way to Shimbashi I got off at Akabanebashi Station for a nice 30 minute stroll past Tokyo Tower.


Tachinomi Dokoro is a big watering hole for some of my friends that work at nearby Shiodome.


Specially priced combo sets... one food item plus a drink.

This place serves the very rare LARGE bottles of Sapporo Red Star! All me!

Think the cabbage was the Otoshi automatic appetizer.


Steak! It wasnt a hot sizzling steel plate and a bit tough. 

Friend ordered this Gari-Hi.  Gari is normally served at Sushi restaurants to clean the palette between different sushis. 


Lots of fried beer food... the one closest to me is fish. 

Think the Shumai was my favorite item here. 

Totally wanted to try this! Frozen Lemon Sour tower! ITS A MUST!!


The guy in the white shirt and light blue sweater are my grad school classmates. Lots of bilinguals in Tokyo! Think its been about a year since we all last hung out.

Osaka style Kushiage! 

So when I ran out of the Sour in my Lemon Sour I just ordered a plain Shochu? to add to my glass.

This cheerleader was going from table to table selling these 500 yen tablets. 
The Shizimi シジミガール campaign girls have an Instagram account


Shijimi しじみーず Freshwater Clam pills to help your liver recover. 



Ham Katsu!

Aloha!

Oden. Unsure if this is freshly made in house or its from a package you just boil..

Aji fry!

This is probably the most healthy drink... Tomato Hi but he had a massive mug!

All standing. 



The lady in the front perfectly covered my face. Doh.

Anyways if you want to have a nice chill time at a standing Izakaya definitely hit up Tachinomi Dokoro Heso! Many of the staff were foreigners so they can probably assist you in English. We had a few heavy drinkers in the group and the bill came out to 27,000 yen... but well worth it!

Restaurant: Tachinomidokoro Heso Shinbashi Honten
Restaurant J: 立呑処へそ 新橋本店
Address J: 東京都港区新橋2-8-2 TMビル 1F B1F
Address E:  Tokyo. Minato-ku, Shinbashi 2-8-2
居酒屋、立ち飲み、ステーキ, 新橋駅 日比谷, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, iphone 12 mini, bar, pub, izakaya, shimbashi, cheap, beer, sake, yakitori, キャンペーンガール, #しじみーず, #シジミーズ 

No comments:

Post a Comment