Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 29, 2023

KOENJI: Tokyo-Ya Import Store for my absolutely favorite Loacker Peanut Butter Wafers! Its really a rare find. (iPhone 12 Mini, Sony RX100)

So my friends I have a huge sweet tooth and either eat something sweet everyday or drink something sweet.  I just get huge craving when I dont eat sweets.  BUT! I randomly walked passed Tokyo-Ya and they had a huge selection of my favorite Loacker Wafers!

A few weeks ago it was 345 yen.

Im pretty impressed with the colors on my new addition iPhone 12 Mini.

And yesterday it was discounted to 315 yen!  Had to buy the ultra rare Quadratini Peanut Butter flavor! Being an American in Japan its sooo hard to find decent peanut butter.  Skippy brand is a rare sight too.

Got 3! My first ever sweets entry and its not even a Japanese candy.  If you me to start posting Japanese candy entries let me know in the comments!  I should actually post my recent Pure x Pokémon collab gummy find.  Anyways Tokyo-Ya has alot of import items including spices and alcohol.  The cashier dude was super friendly. FYI they have a standing bar inside too.

Import Shop: Tokyo-Ya
Import Shop J: 東京屋
Address J: 東京都杉並区高円寺北3-22-19
Address E: Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Koenji Kita 3-22-19
輸入洋酒・食品、立ち飲みバー, Japan,. Japanese, Standing bar, pub, import, select shop, alcohol, booze, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, iphone 12 mini, 

No comments:

Post a Comment