Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 29, 2023

KOENJI PAL Shopping Arade: Saizeriya for the least expensive Italian in all of JAPAN! Got a few coins? Go go... Wine only 100 yen. (iPhone 12 Mini)

I started taking long walks in the evening again and occasionally need a spot to chill for a short time. So I try to find the least expensive franchise restaurant that doesnt charge the automatic appetizer Otoshi fee.


Waiting list! Can you see that Japanese write their names in Katagana?

This Saizeriya was incredibly deep!  Its huge!


If I could only eat one type of pasta it could most definitely be Penne Arrabiatta. Only 400 yen with tax!






But I wanted to try something with a little more value for my money. Most restaurants make money off salads, pasta and pizza... so went for something more hearty.

Notice Im streaming!  Just started doing some IRL on Twitch. I have 40 followers... doh.

I should have gotten this really cheap set for 400 yen.

But went with the side of sausages for 550 yen.  Where the 2 little sausages worth the additional 150 yen?

I this restaurant is the only place in Japan where you can buy an actual Italian red or white wine for only 100 yen!  Kinda nuts.


This is a great deal for 550 yen. 

And I was soooo surprised that the hamburger was probably made from fresh ground beef versus some spots that use that kinda processed meat with zero juiciness.  Really good!

They have free original hot sauce.  Not watery like Tabasco and a bit more thick like siracha.. but a little on the sour side. 




Located on Koenji Pal Shopping Street

See how long the restaurant is!  Even with this size I had to put my name on the waiting list.

Overall if you want a very budget friendly family restaurant then for sure check out Saizeriya.  BUT if you are Italian then maybe no... might be too critical of the food.  I think the majority of diners here were either university students or in their early 20s.  If you pick and choose the food items well there are some really good selections.  I will be back!

Restaurant: Saizeriya Pal Shopping Arcade Branch
Restaurant J: サイゼリヤ 高円寺駅南口パル商店街店
Address J: 東京都杉並区高円寺南4-7-10, 高円寺ビル2F
Address E: Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Koenji 4-7-10, 2F
ファミレス、イタリアン、パスタ, 高円寺駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, yelp, iphone 12 mini, cheap, bar, pub, izakaya, italy, pizza, pasta, spaghetti, 

No comments:

Post a Comment