Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, July 2, 2023

KOENJI: Shinjidai Izakaya again! 3rd day of grand opening was better! And nobody was screaming orders. 88 drinks!! (Sony RX100)

 


I`m such a sucker for a deal.. and just had to go back for their 88 yen drinks! This includes even the most expensive 350 yen options tooooooo


Tonights table charge appetizer aka Otoshi. Mushrooms and some other veggies.


Of course had to get the fresh Lemon Sour again... 350 yen? Nah 88 yen thru July 3rd!


The chicken crips yakitori sticks were perfect today!  About 70% crunchy and 30% chewy vs the other time where it was mostly chewy chicken skin. 


Add a little spice... might make you sneeze.

Got me my free Karage chicken flyer!  

2 pieces!

This totally reminded me of Hawaiian Mochiko Chicken... it was sooo juicy.

Had to get at least 1 beeru.


Finally ordered this square thing on a stick..


I think it was very tender tofu! The sauce was heavy but perfect for beeru.

Lots of great J-Pop from early 1990-2000`s.


Ordered a second one! Only 120 yen

A little red spice called Ichimi

My bill came under 1,000 yen... Managed to do a senbelo. 


When I first arrived there was a line and I put down my name/number then walked around for a bit.  Got a call about 10 minutes later.  The manager recongized me and said welcome back. During my 2 visits I was the only American dude... Oh there are no English menu`s here.  BUT! Today July 3rd is the last day for the 88 yen drinks so if you are in Koenji GO GO!!

Restaurant: Shin Jidai Koenji North Exit Branch
Restaurant J: 新時代 高円寺北口店
Address J: 東京都杉並区高円寺3-22-11
Address E:  Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Koeni 3-22-11
高円寺駅, 居酒屋、焼き鳥、鳥料理, 食べログ, Japan, Japanese, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, sony rx100, pub, bar, izakaya, yakitori, cheap, beer, sake, nihonshu, soda, koenji, grand opening, 千べろ、せんべろ

No comments:

Post a Comment