Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 14, 2023

OKINAWA NAHA: Tsuji Supermarket with a very budget bento and condiments corner. Plus my fav UCC Black Milk Tea! (Sony RX100)

 

Went to my favorite Mexican Taco spot right next door to Tsuji SUpermarket and just stopped by to pick up my favorite UCC Black Milk Tea thats exclusive to Okinawa. 

http://tokyobelly.blogspot.com/2021/01/okinawa-naha-george-restaurant-for-some.html

All kinds of bento`s for only 300 yen.



Two elderly ladies making all the food.


Just wanted to try the Spam Egg Musubi 200 yen.


My Fav!  If in Okinawa please give this tea a try.










I`m a huge fan of Spam Musubi but it was kinda meh here... maybe the regular 300 yen bento`s are much better.  Great to support little local supermarkets.  Oh, this is in Okinawa`s very red light district thus I think its open 24 hours to serve both day and night customers.

Shop: Tsuji Supermatket
Shop J: 辻スーパー
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市辻2-6-12
Address E:  Okinawa, Naha, Tsuji 2-6-12
旭橋駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, nikon d5100, スーパー, 沖縄, 弁当, yelp, cheap, lunch, dinner, Okinawan, 

No comments:

Post a Comment