Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, November 1, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Gold Disc oldies live house! One of my absolute favorite spots in Okinawa! GOGO! (Sony RX100, α57)

When in Okinawa you will find me here on a Sunday night when the Lucky Lips perform.  I have yet to see the Dynamites that perform all other nights... 



This plan is a dream on Sundays!  You can drink from 6pm to midnight for 4,000 yen (men) and 3,500 yen (women).  I believe this includes the live music charge too.  

The song list.  There are several singers performers and you can request songs based on this.



My fav is Fujiyama Mama by Maori

Alcohol spray for Coronavirus. 


Great beer food. Pizza this night 






Restaurant Bar: Gold Disc Okinawa
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市松山1-14-19 ペアシティービル
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Matsuyama 1-14-19

ゴールドディスク, ダイニングバー, 県庁前駅, KENTO’S, Japan, Japanese, Okinawa, oldies, sony rx100, sony α57, pub, bar, band, yelp, tokyobelly, live band, music, club, naha, Oki, american, foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment