Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

NERIMA: Tonkatsu Matsuya... OMG their Burger plate lunch is soooo filling!! Gotta try!! (Sony RX100)

So as usual I went out drinking... had a full meal... then some appetizers and drinks... so I totally forgot I ate all that and found another restaurant to close the night on a budget.  No wonder I gain weight.

I love burgers and saw this Gochisou-Hamburguuu for 750 yen... OK I'm in!

You can select English in this push button ordering machine.

11:30pm on Christmas Eve and its super quiet... of course!  



Great thing is many of the items are pictured.

Just 3 girls...



Lots of salad dressings and sauces.

Wow... wasn't expecting this volume for 750 yen.


This burger... hambagaaa... meat loaf?  Was sooo flavorful!  I never get full at Japanese restaurants but this massive portion of beef was sooooo satisfying.  I couldn't finish.


If you are on a budget in Japan and enjoy eating alot of delicious food then give Matsuya a try!  Better than McD's or KFC!!

Restaurant: Tonkatsu Matsuya Nerima Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-19-12
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotamakita 5-19-12
 MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/6pNKUPhdKSPb1F6V9

とんかつ松乃家 練馬店, 松八, とんかつ, 西武池袋線, 練馬駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, cheap, sony rx100, yelp, foodie. tokyobelly, nerima. tonkatsu, burgers, hamburger, ekoda, sakuradai, nakamurabashi, beer, cheap, lunch, dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment